NCVLI is a source of legal information for victims, including:
- Law Library with materials organized by topic and accessed by selecting the relevant right, victim type, or procedural posture.
- Case summaries impacting victims’ rights.
- Right Enforcement Toolkit, tools that help practitioners effectively assert and seek enforcement of their clients’ rights.
- National Resource Map
- Technical assistance in the form of legal research and educational writing. NCVLI does not provide legal advice, nor does it directly represent victims.
- The opportunity to request an amicus brief if your case impacts victim rights.