If you, or someone you love, has been the victim of a violent crime, you can contact a MADD Victim Advocate, 24 hours a day, at 1-877-MADD-HELP.
Long after the crash, survivors, family and friends continue to feel the impact. MADD Victim Services is here to provide you with emotional support but also assistance in a variety of ways after a drunk or drugged driving crash, all at no cost to victims and survivors.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving has a team of compassionate, victim-focused staff and volunteers available nationwide 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to help you, your family and loved ones by:
- Providing you and your loved ones with emotional support
- Guidance through the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims and survivors to court
- Helping you prepare a victim impact statement
- Referring victims and survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups in some areas
- Connecting you with other victims and survivors who’ve had similar experiences
- Providing you supportive materials on victimization topics
They also have a private Facebook group exclusively for victims and survivors of drunk and drugged driving. This group offers the opportunity for victims and survivors to connect, share, and seek support. If you are a victim or survivor of drunk and/or drugged driving, click here to ask to join.