Reports to: Executive Director
Full Time, Monday through Friday
- Four years experience providing direct administrative support to a manager or executive
- Proficiency with common office software, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and QuickBooks
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, easily-understandable documents including business correspondence, procedure documents, and instructions for varied audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize information, to create attractive, understandable reports.
- Proven ability to prioritize, and to manage multiple tasks to deadline in an environment with multiple distractions.
- Reliable transportation, including required auto insurance; position requires occasional travel within Kitsap County
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Flexibility to operate in variable and stressful situations
- Diplomacy and de-escalation skills to engage in crisis intervention, on a crisis line calls and in person.
- Interview and information gathering skills to collect relevant information, conducting intake referrals for advocates and therapists.
- Relationship-building skills to create and manage connections with staff, clients and community partners.
- Communication skills to engage with both professionalism and compassion
- Discretion to maintain confidentiality of medical and personal data
- Selected applicant will be required to:
- Attend a 30-hour Core Advocate Training.
- Pass a Washington State Patrol criminal background check
- Commitment to KSAC mission, vision, and values
- Associate degree
- 4 years experience in:
- Customer service
- Basic bookkeeping
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director, including:
- Common executive and office support
- Office HR functions (E.g. job postings, scheduling interviews, coordinating background checks, personnel file maintenance & benefit administration)
- Developing and preparing grant proposals and applications
- Documenting grant compliance and preparing periodic compliance reports
- Budget planning and tracking
- Compiling and composing reports and proposals
- Updating and maintaining governing documents including by-laws, board documents, and office policies/procedures.
- Records retention and archiving
- Provide support to staff, including therapists and advocates,
- Manage training assignments, including registrations, travel arrangements, and customer invoices
- Track accreditation and training requirements for grant compliance
- Serve as a first point of contact for clients and community partners, including phones and walk-in visitors. Gather information and refer appropriately, internally and/or externally
- Oversee facilities maintenance and repairs and other contractor/subcontractor relationships and activities
- Support KSAC in the community, including:
- Participate in the planning and execution of fund development events, including special events and annual campaigns.
- Attend community outreach and other events, including representing the Executive Director at community meetings.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with community partners
- Maintain up-to-date listings of relevant community resources
- Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
How To Apply
Send résumé, cover letter and references? Or apply on indeed.com?